Director of Lighting Design
Bonny is dedicated to developing creative, state- of-the-art, energy efficient lighting solutions, in keeping with the rapidly evolving lighting and control technologies and budgetary constraints of our clients. She stresses the importance of the innovative application of creativity while recognizing technical standards and the needs of end users. She is sensitive to the needs and requirements of the MEP built environment, and works closely with other trades to deliver an integrated design to our clients.
She received a Bachelor of Science in theatrical design. While attending NYU for her Masters of Fine Arts, she worked on various Off- Off Broadway and Off Broadway shows.
Bonny is a Past-President of the IES’s New York City Section.
- IESNYC – Interview with Bonny Whitehouse, Director of Lighting Design at Light Plan Design
- LD+A Magazine: Comparison Shopping – A Subaru or a Hyundai? Different lighting systems in these adjacent showrooms may help buyers decide
- LD+A: Hirschl & Adler Galleries
- LD+A: At Home On The Hudson – Ossining Public Library
- Landscape Architects and Specifier News: New England Gillette Stadium
- LD+A Magazine: Sports Lighting